Thursday, September 9, 2010

Today's Post Brought to You by the Number 34

Yesterday I walked into my kitchen a total of 34 times.

http://stories.mnhs.org/stories/mgg/intro.do?id=35


I have no idea if that's an average number or if that's high or low. Just yesterday. I wasn't even home for about 6 or 7 hours of the day. I can't imagine that number if I had been home all day. Maybe close to 50?

I do love my kitchen. It's pretty basic, not much in the way of frills. But it's mine and it serves me well. But 34 times? I know I don't go into my bedroom 34 times in a day. God help me if I was in the bathroom 34 times a day (though it seems that way some days - especially with training Mac).

Maybe I'll count the bathroom next, but you all don't really want to know that number do you?

How many times did you walk into your kitchen today?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails