Thursday, October 14, 2010

Top 10: Things I Want for Chrismas

So, I thought it would be fun to do a Top 10 list every so often. It might turn into a Saturday thing, but whatever.

Today I'm sharing the Top 10 things I want for Christmas. These are not necessarily gifts - just things I really "want."
  1. Financial stability
  2. For my niece Madison to be 100% healthy and whole (more on that later)
  3. To adopt again
  4. For my bestie Michelle & family to finally come out on top
  5. To open a cupcake bakery (wouldn't that be fun???)
  6. For my house to always be clean (ie: hire a housekeeper - even just bi-weekly)
  7. For Marshall & the kids to be happy
  8. Mac's allergies to disappear
  9. To lose all fear
  10. To read my Bible every day
I want a lot more than that, but that's what I want today.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I like your list.

#10 is really good - and possibly a catalyst for #1-#9.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails