Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Birthday

Today is my sweet girl's 4th Birthday. I can't believe she's 4! How did that happen? I promise it was yesterday she was just a wee baby.

Sarah Bradley is so smart - her teacher says she's among the brightest in her class. I don't think she's just saying that either. She doesn't just know her ABCs and 123s, she can add 1+1, 2+2, 3+3, etc. She can spell STOP, GO, RED, MAC, SB, MOM & ELLIE. And she can write out anything you spell out for her. She also knows what colors to mix to get other colors.

I'm telling you, she's a genius.

Not only that, but she's a compassionate child. Okay, maybe not so much with her brother. But she is fiercely protective of him with other people. She wants to help other people. She loved shopping the other day for the children we're sponsoring for Christmas. 

Her favorite color is pink. She loves Fancy Nancy, Care Bears, Princess Tiana & Hello Kitty. She does NOT like having her hair combed, but wants to be Rapunzel. She is great at taking pictures and writing. Sarah Bradley doesn't like meat, but she loves fruit & veggies. 

I just love my girl. She's just the light of my life. I'm so glad I have her in my life.

SB at 2 weeks old

SB's 1st Birthday

SB at 2

SB at 3
And now at 4 years old...
And more pictures because I love her so...



On a side note, today marks 2 years from when we got the call saying we had been chosen to parent a sweet baby boy. More about that on his "Gotcha" day later this month!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails