I'm always a little melancholy this time of year. While I am happy to look forward to new adventures, I don't like seeing an end to old ones.
Now - there are some wonderful, fantastic things that happened this year. Wanna hear? Of course!
- Mac's adoption was finalized after 21 long months!
- My neice, Madison, came through brain surgery with flying colors!
- Marshall's business is still going!
- I had a support system I never thought possible before!
- My best friend had a second daughter, who is gorgeous and fat! (and who doesn't love a fat baby?)
- At our church alone, more than 300 people gave their life to Christ in 2010!
Of course, the good out weigh the bad. But 2010 was such a year that I'm sad to see it go, but I look forward to the possibilities of next year. So many things planned...yet I know it's only God's plan that will work out. I just hope we're on the same page!
God Bless you as you look forward into 2011!