Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kids Say...

I just love my children. They say the cutest and strangest things sometimes. Here's a few new ones...

SB to Mac: "Mac, you're a dude and I'm a chick. You're a boy, so you're a dude. I'm a girl so I'm a chick. You got that?" Mac: "Okay..."
Mac: "I'm not Mac. I'm Rusty and I'm going for the gold!"
Mac while in a store: "Mommy! I followed those people. They're not my family. You're my family!" (aww, melt!)
 
SB, after a toot (she'll love this one!): "Sorry, Mom, I'm a little gassy." as she waves the air around her.
SB just this morning: "Momma, one day when I'm grown, I'm going to live with kids who don't have a mommy or a daddy." (Talk about melting there. I'm so proud!)

Every day they say things that are just priceless. I won't remember these quips next week, let alone to be blackmail for when they're sixteen and dating. Best to write them down. What funny things have your children said lately?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails