- Your position being usurped by a screaming, vomiting, dangerous little human.
- Death by flushing (for fish and other small creatures).
- The kid eating all your food (be it those scraps they now feed to the small human or the small human actually eating your food).
- Being stepped on.
- Death by squeeze (for larger and fluffier animals).
- Having your tail or ears pulled.
- Being treated as a PTV (personal transport vehicle).
- Getting spanked for peeing on the annoying mini-human's toys.
- Eating homework when you don't even know what homework is.
- Being blamed for the mini-human's messes and broken items.
Friday, January 28, 2011
Top 10: What Pets are Afraid of...
When it comes to children in the home.