Thursday, April 7, 2011

Days Like This

It's days like this I wish I could skip over. It's a day where things could go very wrong and like the proverbial ostrich with his head in the ground, I just don't want to deal with it.

http://www.ostrichheadinsand.com/
Sometimes I wish I could pass through life blissfully ignorant. Never knowing the heartache or pain that we all know is out there.

But what would we learn without that pain? What would we appreciate without the heartache? I don't know why God chose certain people for certain things, and I guess I'm kind of glad. Knowing might be harder than not. But I still wonder...
Why were the people of Japan swept away in the tsunami? Why are children trafficked into the worst of situations? Why did the Holocaust happen?

No, my problems and troubles are not as big as these. But they are big in my little world. And I am still left asking God why. And I can only pray that one day, He will reveal it all to me. Until then, I wait patiently...with my head in the sand.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails