Thursday, April 21, 2011

What I Have Been Doing

My week of R&R has turned into a week of go-Go-GO!

So what did I do with my week? Here's a rundown:

I took two HUGE loads to Goodwill. I mean back of the SUV full type loads. What was in them? Toys. Old toys, new toys, toys the kids didn't play with anymore, toys missing pieces, etc. The playroom is now CLEAN. If you've been to my house you know what an accomplishment this is. Clean! It's amazing.

I also cleaned out my "closet" (which is really just the end of the hallway, since our old house doesn't have adequate closets). More stuff for trash, storage in the attic and clothes for the next consignment sales. I found things back there I had not seen in 4 years. Seriously.

Scrapbooking. I'm an avid scrapbooker and an fairly caught up now. I'm up to Halloween for SB's album and Mac's adoption for his album. That's a great feeling! I also got some needed accessories - like page covers, adhesive, etc.

Writing. I'm trying to get back into my writing. Now that my life has calmed down a little, I can get back to something I truly love to do.

Praying. In the last few weeks my life has been so upside down and I was so angry...but this week I am finally able to breath a little. Talk to God a little more and it's helped my prayer life a lot.

It's been a good week. But I miss my kids!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails