Thursday, August 4, 2011

Are you Unpoopular?

I read a lot of blogs, as well as blogging myself (okay, that second part was pretty obvious, huh?). A lot of the ones I read are witty and smart...and pretty snarky, too. I wish I was that snarky. I'm to worried about offending people to be that snarky. and I want to emulate the love of Christ and whatnot and good Christian wives and moms don't offend people.

But I want to be cool. I want to be one of the cool kids in the blogging world.

Like Lucy said, "Are you tired, run-down, and listless? Do you poop out at parties? Are you unpopular?"

Yes, Lucy! I am! All of them! What do I need Lucy?



Tastes like candy? Spoon my way to health? I can be Happy AND Peppy??

I wonder if snarky comes with that.
I think I need some Vitameatavegemin...

I lost my pep midway through this post. So that's the end.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails