Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday To You

Today is the Hubby's birthday! He is now officially in his 30s (he's 31). I am still trying to figure out when we left the 20s behind...

Anyway, my husband, Marshall, is an amazing man. He's a godly Christian who still admits his faults, he's a great father who knows he doesn't always get it right and he's an awesome husband who knows I will still occasionally give him "the look." (No, not that look. The other one.)

I am so blessed to have him in my life. I love that he still looks at me the way he did 13 years ago. I love that he can cook (much better than me!). I love that he's not afraid to try new things. I love that he gets super-excited when the kids show him a new trick. I love that he's fiercely devoted and protective of those he loves.

Happy Birthday, sweetie. You are my forever!





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails