Monday, October 17, 2011

When I Grow Up

At school this week my kids were talking about what they want to be when they grow up. I thought it was worth a share.

Mac, naturally, wants to be a race car driver. He's never seen Nascar, only the movie Cars. But he has a need - a need for speed. When asked why he wants to be a racecar driver he said, "I love to race car drive. I love going fast. But I can't drive yet."


SB said she wants to be a ballet teacher. I could totally see her as a dance instructor. She loves to dance and loves to teach and she adores children younger than her. So I think this would be a good match.


I also asked NotMine1 and she said, "I want to be a dancer like my mother." Except her mother is a nurse. But at least she has a beautiful vision of her! LOL
I would have asked NotMine2, but seeing as she can't talk, I thought we could just try something out. Apparently goat herding is NOT in her future.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails