Monday, April 2, 2012

The Lady and Sons

This weekend the hubs and I went to Orlando for a good friend's wedding. It was so much fun - I haven't been to a wedding as a guest in THREE years! I told Marshall it was time for all our friends to start getting divorced and remarried. He said that was a sad thought.

Anyway, on the way back from Orlando we stopped overnight in Savannah purely because I *had* to eat at Lady and Sons. I mean, Paula Deen is the Queen of Southern Cuisine! I had the privilege of eating there two years ago when the bestie and I took a girls' week away (oh, how I long for another of those). So this time Marshall and I went and the Queen did not disappoint!





If you ever get the chance to eat there - go! The buffet is only $16, and it comes with dessert. The Ooey Gooey Butter Cake is DIVINE! I call it Orgasm in a Bowl it's that good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails