Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Final Adoption Post (for now)

Today ends National Adoption Month.

I hope you have learned something from my month of adoption-related posts. Or at least appreciated the openness with which my guest writers have told their stories. I would like to personally thank Terry, Teri & Ellie for sharing with us this month.

If you noticed on the side bar, I had a poll about adoption. I was thrilled to see that 43% of you are adoptive parents and 37% of you have at least thought about adopting.

Adoption may not be for all of us, so if you don't feel called to adopt, please support those who do! With prayer, with resources and yes - even with money if you are able.

So... thus ends Adoption Month. Let's enter in December, my favorite month of the year! I can't wait to tell you all about it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails