Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Top 10: Things I'm Thankful For


1. The ability to pray and openly worship my Lord & Savior
2. My amazing husband who supports my whims & ideas.
3. My gorgeous children who make me laugh every day.
4. The chance to grow my faith through trials and tribulations.
5. The miracles of birth & adoption.
6. My best friend Michelle who laughs and cries with me.
7. The most wonderful family anyone could ever ask for.
8. The love of reading and writing.
9. PAI - where I can go and realize I'm a normal mom!
10. Food on my plate, a house to sleep in, electric blankets, clothes - all those things we all take for granted...

What are you thankful for this November?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

1. Jesus and what He did for me.
2. My hubby.
3. My daughters.
4. My family.
5. My bestie, Allison Wells.
6. Oppurtunites to tell Carly about Jesus and God. They are so precious.
7. My Bible Study! They are awesome.
8. The quiet that comes when both my children are peacefully sleeping.
9. The freedom to worship how I please.
10. My family's health!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails