Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Top 10: Things I'm Thankful For
1. The ability to pray and openly worship my Lord & Savior
2. My amazing husband who supports my whims & ideas.
3. My gorgeous children who make me laugh every day.
4. The chance to grow my faith through trials and tribulations.
5. The miracles of birth & adoption.
6. My best friend Michelle who laughs and cries with me.
7. The most wonderful family anyone could ever ask for.
8. The love of reading and writing.
9. PAI - where I can go and realize I'm a normal mom!
10. Food on my plate, a house to sleep in, electric blankets, clothes - all those things we all take for granted...
What are you thankful for this November?