Monday, November 15, 2010

You're a Little Flat

SB's class is doing a project based on the book "Flat Stanley."

They each made a flat self and are supposed to take their flat selves around and document what they do.

I'm going to take it one step farther. I made a Flat Mac as well and had Flat SB scaled down. I then had both laminated. Tomorrow I'll start shipping them across the country for their own little adventure.

If you would like to be included in this project - let me know! So far I have addresses from as close as down the road across to Alaska. International addresses are welcome as well! You just have to be willing to pass the Flat Kids on to the next address (thus paying for the postage) and emailing me pictures of Flat SB & Mac with your family as well a little narrative.

I'm so excited about doing this and will definitely update you all as to the Flat Kids' adventures!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is too cool. I like that idea. I will wait and see where we end up and then let you send them to us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails