- Who first thought to see if certain foods were edible - you know, stuff like eggs ("Gee, let's eat something from a chicken's bum!") and oysters ("Let's dig this shell out of the dirt and see if what's inside is edible?").
- How did they print books before automated printers?
- How do I accrue so much trash?
- What time is it in Uganda?
- When will I finish sewing SB's dresses from last week?
- How can I get more photography business?
- Who invented the greeting card? The earring? Styrofoam? Water coolers?
- How much wood could a wood chuck really chuck? And why can't a woodchuck chuck wood - it's called a woodchuck!
- How much longer can I convince my children that everyone takes an afternoon nap (especially since none of their friends nap anymore)?
- How do cats purr?
- Why do the people at school think every holiday is a reason to send candy home with my children? Are they in cahoots with the dentists?
- And lastly - how did I get so stinkin' blessed?!?!?
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
I thought I would share a few random thoughts I've had today: