Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

That's right, Moms... it's back to school season!

I can't wait. I've been starting at the calendar for 90 days waiting for the magical date circled proclaiming, "BACK TO SCHOOL!"

Now, my children don't start back until August 25th. But that's okay. It's close. Today is the school open house to come meet the teachers and see old friends you haven't seen all summer.

We are especially sucking up this year.

I made "Teacher's Survival Kits." I try not to be that mom, but this year I'm being an overachiever.






And what's inside these wonderful little boxes? I'm glad you asked...


If you can't tell - hand sanitizer, pens, a sharpie, thumb tacks, paper clips, post-it notes, peppermints and caramel filled Hershey's kisses.

So welcome to the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - back to school!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails