Saturday, September 10, 2011

Top Ten: Reasons I Love September

I love this time of year... Here's why.

1. I don't have to shave my legs if I'm wearing pants!
2. I can wear Orange all day, every day, and nobody comments on it (go Tigers!).
3. Say it with me: 5 days of school a week!
4. The leaves start to turn and the mountains turn golden. 
http://www.discoverkeowee.com/other_lake_keowee.html
5. Did I mention the not having to shave thing yet?
6. It's not 10-bajallion degrees outside.
7. The kids get excited seeing Halloween decorations (and I like buying candy early).
8. It's only 3 months till SB's Bday/Christmas/my bday.
9. It's Marshall's birth month.
10. This September is one year from when we finalized Mac's adoption!


Why do you love September?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails