Monday, December 19, 2011

Hello? Are You Out there?

I am stealing this idea from Melanie and I thought it was so brilliant I had to do it myself. But it's okay, because she totally said we could steal the idea! Thanks, Melanie!

For Christmas, I want one thing - to know who YOU are. You...the one at the computer/iPad/phone.

I want to know more about you, and I want you to feel completely comfortable to reply freely!

So if you have ever enjoyed reading my blog, I would LOVE for you to come out and tell me about you, since I talk about myself all the time. It's simple. Fill out the form and post it in the comments (and steal it for your own blog!)
…. something like this:
My name is ____________________ (you can use a nickname or just your first name if you would like)
I am _________________________ (student / wife / single mom / etc )
I love to ___________ and _______________.
I am happiest when I am ________________________.
If I could do anything in the world, I would _____________. (this is my favorite question!)
I’ll go first. :)

Hello lovelies!! My name is Allison. I am a wife, mother, blogger, aspiring novelist. I love to write and make people smile. I am happiest when I am relaxing with family. If I could do anything in the world, I would find a home for all the orphans in the world - and have my books published!

See? It’s easy!

Your turn! Please leave you comments below and say hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails