Friday, February 3, 2012

Four Years Ago...

Four years ago, this was a regular old day for me. But it was the day my son was born.
I've said before that knowing NOTHING about his birth has made me sad. I had no idea what was happening, I had no idea that a precious little boy was being born who would need us and would come into our lives like a whirlwind. I even checked my calendar after he did come home - and there was nothing on my calendar for that day.
It does make me sad. Many adoptive families were there when their child was born...or at least knew about it. No such luck for us. Now, if you ask me about the day he came home. That day gives me the warm fuzzies. That is the day I want to celebrate having a son.
But this day is the day my son was born. I am eternally grateful that his biological parents chose life for this precious child. I am eternally grateful that God chose us to be his family.

Mac is the most amazing child. He's all boy. He loves cars and Cars. And trains. And anything with wheels. He is LOUD and a ball of energy. He's mischievous and a daredevil. I don't get him, but I am so glad I got him. He's my baby. And he's four years old today.




Thank you, Lord, for this wonderful child!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails