Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I've Been Tagged, Come On, It' Fun!

Let’s play tag!
 
Yay! I was tagged by Sarah at The Mama Pirate Go check out her answers too, she is awesome!
Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people & link them on your post. (or as many as you like)
5. Let them know you’ve tagged them.

12 Facts all about me!

1.      I am scared to death of clowns.
2.      My favorite animal is the elephant.
3.      I enrolled my children in preschool not to enrich their education or to socialize them, but to get them out of my hair.
4.      Adoption is the coolest and also saddest thing ever.
5.      I’m a junk-food addict and I hate fruit except for apples (red only) and the occasional grape (also red/purple only).
6.      I cried when my husband moved “his” stuff into “our” house when we got married. I was ready for him, just not all his junk.
7.      I could drink milk all day, every day. It’s my beverage of choice besides sweet tea.
8.      I don’t like cheese, despite my love of dairy. But I will eat pizza and cheez-its like they’re going out of style. But just cheese, lasagna, or grilled cheese? GROSS!
9.      I will do anything myself to save a few dollars. Unless it’s a household chore of some type. Then I say pay someone to do it!
10.  My favorite colors are purple and orange and I think Clemson might have had something to do with that.
11.  I have completed 2 novels and am almost done with a 3rd. Now if only I had a publisher…
12.  If I could, I would throw away every toy in my house. Not because I’m a mean mommy, just because I’m so tired of the clutter.

Sarah’s questions to me:
1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookies & cream
2. Do you have any tattoos? How many and what of? Been inked 5 times into 3 tattoos – First was my heart-shaped music note (age 20). Loved it. Then had the not-so-bright idea to add a fairy sprinkling fairy dust over said music note (age 21). Except it turned out as Bart Simpson in Tinkerbelle’s dress and my “sprinkling” turned into a “waterfall.” Then I had it touched up so Bart became a little more feminine (age 22). My cousin and I got matching 4-leaf clovers between our shoulder blades, and that means a lot to me (age 26). Then while fighting to keep our son I got snowflakes on my calf to represent our family (age 29). I’m itching for more! They’re addictive!
3. What was your first pet? Mine personally? My long-haired Chihuahua Marcel. He’s almost 13 now!
4. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday. Always has been.
5. Least favorite chore? Any of them that involve cleaning or washing.
6. What inspired your blog name? It started out as Mommy’s Scoop, but evolved into my being “A Few Sprinkles Short of a Sundae.”
7. How do you unwind at the end of the day? Reading
8. If you were going to be reincarnated as an animal, what would you want to come back as? I don’t believe in reincarnation, so I would say nothing.
9. What is your favorite site to get the news from? Facebook!
10. What was the last place you went on vacation? Disney World – last week!
11. What is your favorite holiday? Saint Patrick’s day!
12. What is the first thing you do when you get online? (check you e-mail, read blogs, get on Facebook, etc.) Facebook!

My Questions:

1.      Who inspires you and why?
2.      Do you prefer skill games (Risk), chance games (Life), trivia games (Trivial Pursuit) or wordy games (Scrabble)?
3.      Do you take a daily vitamin? Do you think you should?
4.      What are your strange habits?
5.      Do you like your name? Why or why not?
6.      If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
7.      Oreos – regular or double stuf?
8.      Tell me about your pets.
9.      Do you want (more) children?
10.  Who is your favorite TV character and why?
11.  What piece of technology can’t you live without (phone, ipad, laptop, etc)?
12.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

OK, tagging a few people:
and anyone else who wants to jump in! Let me know your answers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails