Thursday, March 1, 2012

Favorite Movies

I was just perusing Pinterest - because, you know, it's not like it's 10am on a weekday and I need to get dressed, do dishes, fold laundry or anything like that. Nah...

Anyway, I came across a picture of the scrumptious Ewan McGregor...


...and had a sudden urge to watch Moulin Rouge. I could watch this movie day in and day out, but I don't for the sake of my family.

It's one of my favorites.
Then I thought I could stand to watch Chicago again. Love that one. I love musicals.

But then there's the ultimate musical... The Wizard of Oz. I longed to be Dorothy when I was younger. Who doesn't love Judy?

And I love comedies. When Harry Met Sally is probably in my Top 3 all time favorite movies.

Right along with A League of Their Own. Geena Davis? Tom Hanks? Madonna? Yes, please!

And when I want a little action - Why Indiana Jones is just a click away. Love me some Harrison circa 1980....

And if we're talking 80s...why not Back to the Future? Classics! LOVE these!

I could go on and on - but I'll stop there. I think we need a planned movie day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails