Thursday, July 12, 2012

I am just so tired

Look, I'll be honest. I'm wiped out. And I do mean wiped out.

At 30 weeks pregnant, I don't want to do anything. Folding laundry hurts. Seriously. Walking is like torture.

My poor children. They want attention and things like food. Don't they understand that I just don't wanna? I mean I just don't wanna! I love them and I want the best for them, but really - they want me to feed them and play with them and take them places.

I'm just too hot and weary these days. I keep assuring them my energy will come back one day, but it's hard to explain, and of course then we'll have the baby and our current normal will interrupted again.

I realize I'm being a stick-in-the-mud at the moment. Bear with me for a while longer. Hopefully we'll have a baby in about 8 weeks and then we'll figure out a new routine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails