- I have a sweet tea addiction, but I didn't try it until I was 21 years old.
- I have a mad crush on Food Network's Guy Fieri. Marshall knows and seems okay with it.
- When I was a kid, I wanted to play the cello, but the music store was out of them. The trombone was the only wind instrument I could get a sound out of so that was what I got. I have been playing since I was 10.
- I shave my toes. I hate shaving my legs, but every few weeks I shave the hairs off my toes because they gross me out.
- I insist on grocery shopping alone. It's like a mini-vacation away from the kids.
- I take timeliness very seriously. If we're going to be 5 minutes late, we might as well not go.
- I once won a hula hooping contest.
- If someone had told me when I was 13 I was going to marry Marshall I would have laughed in their face. I'm so glad I was wrong.
- I'm not above bribing my children to get what I want out of them.
- As much as I love visiting family who live at the beach, I would be thrilled to never go to Myrtle Beach again. I wish all the family there would move up here to the mountains!
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Top 10: Things You Didn't Know About Me
Self-confession time! Here are ten things you probably didn't know about me!