Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Top 10: Things You Didn't Know About Me

Self-confession time! Here are ten things you probably didn't know about me!


  1. I have a sweet tea addiction, but I didn't try it until I was 21 years old. 
  2. I have a mad crush on Food Network's Guy Fieri. Marshall knows and seems okay with it.
  3. When I was a kid, I wanted to play the cello, but the music store was out of them. The trombone was the only wind instrument I could get a sound out of so that was what I got. I have been playing since I was 10.
  4. I shave my toes. I hate shaving my legs, but every few weeks I shave the hairs off my toes because they gross me out.
  5. I insist on grocery shopping alone. It's like a mini-vacation away from the kids.
  6. I take timeliness very seriously. If we're going to be 5 minutes late, we might as well not go.
  7. I once won a hula hooping contest.
  8. If someone had told me when I was 13 I was going to marry Marshall I would have laughed in their face. I'm so glad I was wrong.
  9. I'm not above bribing my children to get what I want out of them.
  10. As much as I love visiting family who live at the beach, I would be thrilled to never go to Myrtle Beach again. I wish all the family there would move up here to the mountains!
So, 10 things about me you might not have known... Did anything surprise you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails