Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's almost that time!

The kids go back to school in 2 weeks! I am so excited and nervous!

Both will be starting at a new school - it's known to be one of the best schools around, so that is very exciting for me as a mom. I'm excited that they'll be getting back into a regular routine.

On the other hand, I'm so nervous. SB will be in school all day. I won't know what she's doing all day and that gives me some worries. And Mac will be in half a day, but it's a new school with teachers who are not familiar with him.

I know it will be wonderful for them. And I'm glad we should have a few weeks of them being in school before the baby comes so we can build into this new normal slowly.

I'm excited for school to start back! I think the kids are excited too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails