Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Christmas Prep

I'm a huge Christmas fanatic. Who isn't? But now with three children and a ton of additional family to bestow gifts upon, being thrifty is key. Thrifty - not cheap!

So I've been perusing the crafter's paradise - Pinterest - for inexpensive Christmas ideas. There are several I've found that I think I'm going to try for family and friends.

I think this will be a great teacher gift - because, yes, we are suck-ups.


For friends and extended family I think this is awesome paired with a bottle of wine:


 For some of those special girls in my life, I would love to attempt this and see if it works:


And I think I'm going to make these for the kids to hang on the tree this year:

Are there any awesome Pinterest Christmas crafts I'm missing out on? Share them with me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails