Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving

I realize this year just how blessed I am. God has blessed me in ways I could never have imagined 10 or even 5 years ago.

He has given me an amazing husband who adores me (he even texted me so!). He gave me the gorgeous red-head to make me a mom for the first time. He allowed us to adopt Mac and share our love and receive his. And just 10 weeks ago, God granted us a second son in Jay who is a joy and whose toothless grins melt my heart.

But I am also blessed with amazing parents who would move the world for us. Fabulous in-laws who support us and love keeping the kids. Terrific friends who will drop what they're doing to be with you and help you.

Not to mention our new house. The washer and dryer that are STILL going after 13 years. Food in the pantry. Shoes on our feet, clothes to go in that washer and dryer.

I am so thankful for all of this! It's so easy to look and God and say all the things you want, ignoring the things you have. If you live in America, Canada, the UK, Australia and other advanced countries - you have way more than most of the rest of the world. Be thankful! Thank the good Lord for the things you have already been given!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails