Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Where Have I Been?

It's been a long time, I know. I've thought of posting a blog a lot, but I never seem to be at the computer anymore. We got a tablet for Christmas and I seem to just use that these days. Marshall tells me I can download an app for blogger, but I haven't taken that leap yet.

So how have you been? How was your Christmas and New Years? Good, good. All was great here. Not only did we celebrate the birth of Jesus and the birth of a new year, but also the births of my first two children. SB turned 6 and Mac turned 5. I don't know how that happened. I mean, they were babies not that long ago. Now they're so big. I wonder how I'll feel when they're 15 and 16.
Jay is approaching 5 months old. He's such a delight. He loves to laugh and is just so sweet. I can't believe how much I love him.

Anyway. Life is going on here. I do plan to get back to blogging more regularly. Stay tuned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails