Friday, August 20, 2010

Pure Glee

I love Glee. It's one of my guilty pleasures. It's so unrealistic, but I love it anyway.



When Queen of the Celibacy Club Quinn gets pregnant, her bump changes size from scene to scene, she found out she was having a girl at only 12 weeks gestation and she was doing the splits just days before giving birth. I don't think so.

I also don't see how Lea Michelle's character Rachel Berry is so unpopular. She's gorgeous, charismatic and can sing better than anyone I know. If she had been in my high school she would have been the most popular girl around (then again, at my school the smartest kids were the most popular).

But I do love me some Glee. I mean Matthew Morrison, anyone? Mark Salling? Yeah, they're both very good looking. Almost as good looking as Marshall.

The new season starts next month and I'm sitting by the remote, TiVo set to record, ready to break out into song at any moment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails