Friday, February 11, 2011

Ta-Da List

I'm just impressed with myself today. Is that allowed? Good. I wanted to present my Ta-Da List from yesterday.

  1. Washed, dried, folded and put away 4 loads of laundry, including bedsheets.
  2. Changed bedsheets on a king-sized bed by myself. (PS - brand new 700 thread count sheets we got for Christmas - Oh. My. Word. They're like butter!)
  3. Went to the WIC office to get Mac's Peptamen (a special dairy & soy free high-calorie drink for Mac).
  4. Got various things I forgot at the store earlier this week when I was still semi-sick (fish food, hand soap, laundry detergent, etc). (Bonus for doing so with both children in tow)
  5. Went shopping for birthday gifts for twin friends of the kids (and only spent $7 total, I admit to being cheap, but they're fun gifts).
  6. Wrapped said presents.
  7. Washed dishes from the past WEEK. Yes, I said WEEK - remember, sick kid, birthday, party time, in-laws in town, then sick.
  8. Wrote out Valentine's cards and helped the kids sign them.
  9. Played one-on-one with Mac and his color-change cars. This is a feat for me as I am not a fan of messy on purpose.
  10. Made dinner & cleaned up after.

1 comment:

~April~ said...

Ha, ha... "Ta Da" list. Love it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails