- Washed, dried, folded and put away 4 loads of laundry, including bedsheets.
- Changed bedsheets on a king-sized bed by myself. (PS - brand new 700 thread count sheets we got for Christmas - Oh. My. Word. They're like butter!)
- Went to the WIC office to get Mac's Peptamen (a special dairy & soy free high-calorie drink for Mac).
- Got various things I forgot at the store earlier this week when I was still semi-sick (fish food, hand soap, laundry detergent, etc). (Bonus for doing so with both children in tow)
- Went shopping for birthday gifts for twin friends of the kids (and only spent $7 total, I admit to being cheap, but they're fun gifts).
- Wrapped said presents.
- Washed dishes from the past WEEK. Yes, I said WEEK - remember, sick kid, birthday, party time, in-laws in town, then sick.
- Wrote out Valentine's cards and helped the kids sign them.
- Played one-on-one with Mac and his color-change cars. This is a feat for me as I am not a fan of messy on purpose.
- Made dinner & cleaned up after.
Friday, February 11, 2011
I'm just impressed with myself today. Is that allowed? Good. I wanted to present my Ta-Da List from yesterday.