Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Blog-aversary!

It's my first Blog-aversary! 

I started blogging in 2006 when I was pregnant with SB. It was a way for family and friends to keep up with what was going on in our little world.

But a year ago I wanted to start blogging a little differently. Yes, I still wanted to include some stuff about the kids and the family, but I also just wanted a place to get my ramblings and musings out there for the world to see, because as I said before - who doesn't want to know my every thought? You do, don't you?

To celebrate this blog's first birthday, I signed up to go to the Atlanta Bloggy Boot Camp in October. See the button to the right for more info there. But it's a one-day conference about blogging (hey family and friends who aren't big on blogs - isn't it amazing that they have DOZENS of conferences based purely on blogging???) and was nearby and affordable. Marshall said I could go so I signed up before he could change his mind.

I'm excited about making it a year with this blog. I'm excited to see where God will lead me with this blog. I hope it will continue to be a place where I can voice my opinions and let other moms know they're not alone out there in the world. And I hope it will be a good launching point for my future writing and speaking career as well.

So Happy Blog-aversary to me! Thanks for joining me this year. Have a piece of cake!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails