Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm Feelin' Hot Hot HOT

Right now it's 97 degrees outside. It "feels like" 101*. It's not even summer yet, people! And it's 101* out???

We've been swimming twice this week already and tomorrow we're going to the lake in the morning for more water time.

The worst thing is that it's 82* in the house. Cooling units can only do 15-20 degrees below the actual temperature. And while I suppose 82* is better than 101*, it's still to darn hot.

I'm already tired of the hot and it's not even summer yet. Ugh.

2 comments:

Beth B said...

One of my favorite things about having kids is not looking quite so weird sitting in the kiddie pool in the driveway. You just look like a cool mom playing with her kids, not a desperate woman looking for any way possible to get into some cool water!

sheridan said...

Yep.. 84 at 8:22 this morning out here in TX. Way to hot for me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails