Monday, July 2, 2012

Barbies in the Buff


My 4-year-old is obsessed with Barbies in the buff. If you recall, the 4-year-old in my life is male. My son has a thing for stripping down Barbies. And it’s not an at-home obsession. He carries his naked Barbies with him everywhere.

http://alexmphotography.com/20091130/barenaked-barbies/
He chooses one to take to the store and carries her lovingly around – her perky chest exposed and the lacy, flesh-colored panties barely covering a thing. Thank goodness her waist-length hair gives her some amount of modesty. 

At night Mac lays with 5 or 6 nude Barbies – the tramps. But if any of them are found with clothes on, he just pulls their dresses off and snuggles in with them. 

I’ve been assured this is just an exploratory stage for my son. He’s body curious, which I totally understand. It’s just a little creepy, you know? But I guess there are worse things in the world. Right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails