Thursday, August 30, 2012

Where did the Time Go?

Oh my! Where has the time gone?

It's about time for baby! Holy cow!
If things go as scheduled - he will be here before next weekend. About a week left! I can't believe it. I definitely feel a sense of panic about being ready. I'm scared for how we will handle the (big) kids and how they will adjust.

But really I know I just need to rely on God and go with the flow. Everything will be okay even if we hit little bumps along the way. And if we need anything, we can get it easily enough I'm sure.

And, for fun, here's a comparison shot from me a week before I had SB and now about a week before we have baby Boy!


And I'll say - forgive me if I am very infrequent in posting in the next few weeks! I will update as I can!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails