Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Got Pictures?

About 10million years ago, before I had children, I had a semi-successful photography business.

Two kids and no time later, I'm trying to revive it after taking some "time off." I tell people all the time that I don't feel that God intended me to be a stay-at-home-mom. I enjoy it right now, but I don't feel that it's my calling.

I don't know that being a full-time photographer is my calling for life, but it is my calling for right now, so I'm reopening the biz. Partly because I need to make some money. And partly because I need...well...to make some money.

Marshall tells me all the time that I'm not in the photography business to make money. And I'm not. I'm in it because I love it and I want to help people preserve their memories for a lifetime. I offer discounts to anyone who asks because I'd rather someone have wonderful wedding photos than my make a ton of money. Great for my clients, though!

So, if you live in South Carolina or northeastern GA and need photos, give me a ring (or email).
My website is www.orangeblossomphoto.com 



Wedding, bridals, engagement, maternity, families... I'm ready for you!



(Also - check out my ETSY shop, Love Letters. Perfect gifts for wedding, new baby, housewarming, anniversary and more!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails