Friday, October 22, 2010

Shameless self-promo

Yesterday I opened my very own Etsy shop called Love Letters.


Photographic letters made into words - Love, Hope, Faith, Joy and names.
All are printed to 11x14 size and ready to frame. Each photo letter is my personal photography.

Since I'm shamelessly self-promoting my own store...
These are great gifts for Christmas, Wedding, New Baby, Birthday, Housewarming - any time! You can completely customize your order, even including a portrait if you desire!

So hop on over to Love Letters by OrangeAlli and get shopping.

I promise to have more fun stuff to actually say tomorrow...

3 comments:

Beth said...

What a completely neato idea!

Allison said...

Thanks! In my former life I was a wedding photographer!

beth ewing said...

i love them. i have been wanting one of these. perhaps i'll send my MIL here for our anniversary present. i want our last name done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails