Thursday, October 27, 2011

All About Alli

One of the big things I got out of Bloggy Boot Camp was how important the "All About Me" page is.

I had no idea I was so important to my blog. I think that sounds kind of silly to say, but it's true. The blog is about the blog - not about me, so who cares? But apparently everybody cares because everybody who reads blogs wants to connect with the writer.

FYI. This is your writer:






Wild, crazy hair. Bright colors. Laughs and talks loud. And yes, that is a halo over my head, I just cropped it out so as not to make you all jealous.

So take a minute, if you will, and look at my about page (tabbed up top there, or linked right.........here) and let me know if that tells my story, if it draws you in, because I want you to get to know me.

If there's something you want to know, ask in the comments section and I will do my best to answer it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails