Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Top Reasons I'm a Bad Mom

I'm such a terrible mom. Let me tell you why.
  • I make my children clean up their messes. They don't want me cleaning up because it involves a trash bag.
  • I allow them to eat Mac & Cheese three days in a row, but it has to be accompanies with something gross like broccoli, carrots or apple sauce.
  • I don't let them play barefoot in the street during hurricane-like storms.
  • I'm a bad mom because I won't buy them a 23rd baby doll or Lightning McQueen something.
  • Tea & soda are only allowed occasionally and even then it must be between the hours of 11am and 1pm. Otherwise it's milk, water or juice.
  • I make my kids stick to a bedtime routine and don't let them stay up all night long.
  • I'm a bad mom because we meet friends at places like Chick-Fil-A so they can play after lunch.
  • I discipline my children so that they will grow up to be independent functioning citizens of society
  • I consider cuddling on the couch to watch a movie fun.
  • I drag my children to church where they learn about Jesus and play.
And the #1 reason I'm a bad mom...
  • I'm a terrible mother because I stay home with my children instead of working, putting my children ahead of getting ahead.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails