Thursday, June 14, 2012

Another Little Update

I am a horrible blogger. We are still waiting to get internet (somehow our magical line that connects us to the cyber world is broken and needs to be replaced), so getting online is few and far between for me.

Things are plugging along. We've been in the house about a month now, but the unpacking is slow going with 2 preschoolers and my being pregnant. But we love the new house and the location! If only we had internet!

I am now 26 weeks pregnant! I can't believe it! I am so humbled to be this far along. Baby Boy is moving and punching as I type. We're still discussing names, but I think we have a frontrunner that both Marshall and I agree on. We'll see!

Me at 24 weeks pregnant
Mac got into the 4K program at the public school! I am so happy he and SB will be at the same school, but it breaks my heart a little that he qualified. In SC the 4K program is needs-based only. So if you don't need it, you don't get it. Apparently Mac's needs were enough for him to get in.

SB and I were extras in Marshall's movie. We filmed our 2 seconds of fame last week. Mac was out of town with grandparents (SB opted to stay home). So when Redemption of the Commons comes out, look for a very quick flyby of SB and I during the "grub" scene.

SB on the movie set
Speaking of the movie - there's only about a week left of filming! Woohoo! Being a single parent this past month has been horrible. I know it could have been much worse, but I have been miserable, and poor Marshall has been coming home to my crying over pregnancy aches and pains and preschool attitudes. He's such a trooper. I hope this movie is a HUGE success.

Hopefully I will be blogging a little more often in the weeks to come. And hopefully internet (and sanity) will be restored soon! Until then!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails