Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First day of School, Part II

So SB started school about 2 weeks ago and it's been pretty smooth sailing so far. The best part has been spending the days with Mac. He's such a cuddly guy and so much fun. I've really enjoyed the one on one time I've had with him.

But yesterday he started school. He's doing an afternoon PreK class at the elementary school. He eagerly grabbed his Angry Birds backpack and his monkey lunchbox and headed off. He gave us the kiss on the hand his teacher required of him and refused my request for a hug because his teacher didn't include hugs in her instructions.

After school he said he played with a boy named Ty, ate all his lunch and that SB came and sat with him while they waited for my mom to pick them up. I'm so glad he enjoyed himself!

Here are a few pics from his big day!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails