Sunday, November 4, 2012

I've Ignored You Long Enough

Life with three kids is kinda crazy! I am so blessed, but tired and sadly for you, the blog has taken the lowest spot on the totem pole. Nursing and Sleeping have taken over my computer time, and I'm lucky if I check my email every day - that doesn't always happen anymore!

Jay will be 8 weeks old this week. I can't believe it. He's doing great! He's still big, he nurses like a champ, and he's smiling more. I am so in love with him it's crazy. I did not feel this way about the other two so soon!

Mac is just as wild and crazy as ever. He's learning a lot this year in 4K and his teacher loves him. He is such a happy, giving child and I love watching him love on Jay.

SB is the true diva. She scored in the 97th percentile for Kindergarteners and she's pretty much the lead dancer in her class. She's a true talent.

Marshall and I are also doing well. It's crazy hectic these days, but we're doing our best to communicate and spend time together. Between work, kids and the rest of life it's hard but we both know a marriage is hard work, so we're doing our best to make it a priority.

I will try to get back to blogging more now that we're getting a routine down and figuring out our new version of normal.

Be blessed and check back soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails