Saturday, March 15, 2014

Looking for a Job

I'm currently looking for a job. I know, it's been awhile. I've been a stay at home mom since I was pregnant with SB. But it's time. I'm ready to rejoin the work force that I haven't seen in a LONG TIME.

What about those novels I've written? I'm glad you asked. Three novels written. A fourth undergoing major surgery right now. But they don't pay the bills, and until I can afford either self-publishing or a writer's conference, my novels will be sitting in anticipation!

I've put in several applications for photography jobs and several for writing as well. I love being creative! I'm praying that the right job will come along.

I recently had a job interview and it was such a blessing. Even if it's not the position for me, it was great to stretch my interview chops out. I haven't had a job interview in nine years! Yikes! I've been 'self-employed' for so long, I haven't had to go in interview mode for some time.

Getting a job is scary, too, because it means not being home with the baby and not waiting for the kids to get off the bus! I've never had a job-job since being a mother. I'm apprehensive as you can well imagine. But I think it's time.

So pray I can find the job I'm meant to find! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails